Join Lilavati, one of our Yoga Camp counselors, for a 4 week kids yoga series!
Kids Yoga incorporates breathing techniques, yoga asana (classic yoga poses), games, crafts and most of all FUN!
Some of the benefits of yoga for children include:
- Gives children control and confidence in their bodies
- Teaches them to slow down and re-center in our fast-moving culture.
- Helps improve balance, strength, flexibility and coordination
- Reduces stress/anxiety and helps calm emotions
- Teaches self acceptance and acceptance of others
- So, so much more!
This 4 week yoga series will run every Friday. October 18 – November 8. Sorry, no drop-in’s!
Dates & Class Times
[ October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8 ]
Ages 5 to 7: 4pm-5pm. Ages 8 to 12: 5:10pm-6:10pm
Investment: $70 for 4 week series. Sibling deal: $100 for 4 week series with two kids
Early bird special! Sign up before October 11th and receive $20 off your total price.
Children must be registered before October 16. Spaces are LIMITED so register online today!
Lilavati is a RYT 500 and certified Kids Yoga instructor through ShambhavAnanda Yoga. She has been teaching kids yoga for over three years to all ages across Colorado and Costa Rica! She is excited to blend both of her passions- kids and yoga- by bringing them to Eldorado Yoga Ashram to slow down and find balance in their growing bodies!
Questions or Concerns?