500-Hour Advanced Training Curriculum
Set yourself apart as a yoga teacher with continuing education and advanced certification. Each level of training empowers you with new teaching techniques as you dive deeper into asana, methodology, philosophy and meditation. Our 500-hour curriculum is composed of five 60-hour modules that, with your prerequisite 200 hour certification, allow you to train cumulatively towards a 500-hour certification, or for your own growth as a teacher.
300-Hour Intermediate Certification
Five 60 hour modules make up the 300 hour RYS certification. Modules may be taken in any order. Payment is per module.
Investment per 60 hour module: $725
Fall 2017 Trainings:
– Yoga For Healing September 24 – November 19. Sundays, 12:30pm – 5:45pm and one Saturday 9am-4:30pm (Oct 14th)
– Meditation Teacher Training* (Level 1, a 30 hour training) October 7 – November 18. Saturdays, 8am-12:30pm
$400 *This training does not apply to our 500 hr certificate, but it a great way to integrate a solid understanding of Shambhava meditation techniques in combination with your yoga classes or as a class of its own. It does apply toward a 700 hr certification.
- Yoga For Healing and Private Student Skills
- Adjustments and Teaching Skills
- Vinyasa Flow Training
- Intermediate Level 2 (with emphasis on the pelvis and hips)
- Intermediate Level 3 (withe emphasis on the shoulders)