Intermediate Teacher Training, Dance of Shakti: Vinyasa Flow
This training awards 60 Hours towards a 300-Hour ShambhavAnanda Yoga Certification. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
A 200-hour training with ShambhavAnanda Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance is a prerequisite for this course.
Dive into your heart, transition gracefully, harmonize with the flow.
- Concise cuing and communication
- Getting off your mat while teaching
- Physiological benefits of vinyasa flow
- ShambhavAnanda Yoga sun salutations, standing pose namaskars, moon salutations and mandala vinyasa
- Flow yoga as moving meditation: pranayama, inner focus and mantra
- Take home vinyasa flow class sequences and class planning templates
- Practice teaching and group projects