Training Calendar – Dates and Rates
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Foundational yoga teacher training certifies you to teach a beginning level of Hatha yoga. 200-hour training is a prerequisite for 300-Hour advanced trainings.
300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Builds on your 200-hour certification with 300 additional hours of intermediate certifications.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rates
Curriculum | Apply Now
The cost of the 200 Hour training is $2400 and includes the text. Deposit required upon registration is $700. Contact our office for payment plan information. The schedule is designed to help students fit the program into daily life as a full-time professional or student. $300 early bird discounts available. See specials and payment plans page for more details and current offers.
Please visit us and take a free drop in-yoga class at your convenience to experience our spectacular site and to get a feel for ShambhavAnanda Yoga.
– 200 Hour 2020 Winter/Spring Training Dates
January 18-May 9, Saturdays 9am-5:30pm, Wednesdays 5:30-8:30pm and three Sundays 9:00am-5:30pm (2/9, 3/15, 4/19).
- Initial payment at time of registration is $700. Training total cost is due by the end of Module 1.
- See our cancellation policy for details regarding refunds for payments made beyond initial payment.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rates
Curriculum | Apply Now
The cost of an upper level training is $725. Deposit required upon registration is $300. Contact our office for payment plan information. The schedule is designed to help students fit the program into daily life as a full-time professional or student.
– 300 Hour 2020 Winter/Spring Training Dates
Enhance and Expand: Adjustments and Teaching Skills
Refine your hands-on assist skills in this adjustment intensive training. Explore the many types and purposes of adjustments, practice your technique in a safe, supportive, and encouraging environment. Deepen your understanding of quality and intention of touch and principles of approach and exit skills.
Join us for three long weekends this fall and winter to expand and grow with this 60-hour training.
Fri. 11/8 – Sun. 11/10
Fri. 1/3 – Sun. 1/5
Fri. 1/31- Sun. 2/2
Extra practice/study sessions. These classes are optional and and may be used for make-up hours. Attendance for these classes is not required to complete the training.
Tues. 9:00-10:30 AM: 11/19, 12/3, 1/14
Sat. 3:30-5:00 PM: 11/23, 12/14, 1/25
– Hands-on adjustments for beginning through intermediate postures
– A wide range of adjustment methods to help you develop your own creative approach
– Observation and communication skills
– Self-adjustments, verbal adjustments and partner poses
– Muscle release adjustments
– How to integrate adjustments into your classes
– Ethics of Touch
– Small group projects and teaching practicums
– Pre-requisite: 200 hour certification