Intermediate Teacher Training, Enhance and Expand: Adjustments and Teaching Skills
This training awards 60 Hours towards a 300-Hour ShambhavAnanda Yoga Certification. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
A 200-hour training with ShambhavAnanda Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance is a prerequisite for this course.
Center within, connect with conscious presence, elevate the experience.
- Hands-on adjustments for beginning through intermediate postures
- A wide range of adjustment methods to help you develop your own creative approach
- Observation and communication skills
- Self-adjustments, verbal adjustments and partner poses
- Muscle release adjustments
- How to integrate adjustments into your classes
- Ethics of Touch
- Small group projects and teaching practicums