Intermediate Teacher Training, Rise True: Shoulders and Upper Body
This training awards 60 Hours towards a 300-Hour ShambhavAnanda Yoga Certification. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
A 200-hour training with ShambhavAnanda Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance is a prerequisite for this course.
Note: either Intermediate Level 2 or 3 may be taken first.
- Approaches and modifications for intermediate asanas with a focus on the shoulders and upper body including arm balances and deep backbends
- Therapeutic and restorative asanas to address areas of restriction and common imbalances
- Teaching skills for diverse learning styles and multi-level classes
- Develop intermediate classes to teach from upon completing the training
- Anatomy of the shoulder, arm, and upper back
- Continue to deepen awareness of subtle breath energy and refine pranayama teaching skills
- Philosophy topics include karma, subtle energy and surrender
- Meditation practices to help expand subtle body awareness
- Small group projects and teaching practica